Thursday, January 22, 2009

LULA TWILO

LULA Twilo Reduced


LULA " TWILO" FINALLY OUT!

Many of our readers won't have experienced Twilo, to which you pay homage in your latest single, "Twilo." What made that particular club so special, and what impact did it have on you?

Twilo... Twilo... oh God... its part of my life. I´m SPECIFICALLY talking about Sunday mornings at Twilo. It was the most perfect place of them all. Everything there. Everybody there. All the promoters, the security guys, door men, bar men, dancers.... (Oh my ... Ray, Marcello, Ivan...
I´m sure everybody remembers these mega sexy guys?) All the friends I made there.... sooooo many. And I loved them all so much. What times we had there. It was all love, happiness. Every week. For all of us. And of course the sound system. To die for. The big, black speakers right next to our bodies. We could feel every sound, every beat in our heart and souls. Coming right at us from the dj booth were Danny was doing his magic. Danny´s music was to die for.... these were the best nights of my life. Filled with friends, laughter, love and tears. We let all our emotions out right there on the dance floor. No worries to be judged or criticized. We were all a big family that night. Thank god I had the privilege to be there. Every weekend. We couldn´t miss it. I lived for it. We all lived for it. It was our heaven. Our paradise... enough..... I have to stop.... I get too too sentimental...

Taken from rom Lula Interview on HX Magazine

Please Join our label on FACEBOOK NOW:
facebook.com/kult

For more about KULT Records:
www.kult.com
www.kultrecords.com
www.myspace.com/kultrecords
www.youtube.com/kultrecords
www.kult.com
www.facebook.com/kult
www.bebo.com/KultRecords
www.twitter.com/kultrecords
kultrecords.blogspot.com

For More About LULA:
www.lulainthespeaker.com
www.myspace.com/lulainthespeaker

No comments:

Post a Comment